ADI Instructors wanted
what we offer
- No contract or tie in
- pay weekly or buy a pupil (once confirmed)
- no pressure to take pupils (accept or decline)
- Our roof sign or yours
- full office support with industry experts
- Business cards upon request
- No decals
Work and Train
- INDUSTRY EXPERT TRAINERS.
- Full or Part-Time course. Tailored around you.
- Pay as you go – No hidden costs
- No previous experience required.
- Franchise opportunity with our Driving School
- Freedom to choose your own working hours.
- Mentor training ongoing to qualification
- Observational training of you whilst teaching
- Standard Driving Check
All of our training is tailored to suit you and is fully flexible to fit around your current job or other family commitments.
We will help you with everything in order to achieve your qualifications. We’ll ensure you’re set up correctly and provide you with all the skills required. We will also ensure your course is on track and we’ll book your three tests for you when they’re due.
We’ll give you the best training possible all to help you succeed as a driving instructor, as we have a vested interest in you, you can be assured of our commitment.
All you need to have is the effort, passion, time, and dedication to teac
You will be required to pass 3 Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests in order to qualify as a driving instructor.
Part 1 – Theory Test Part 2 – Driving Test
Part 3 – Driving test of instructional ability
Prior to passing part 3 and providing a set number of hours have been covered in training, you may apply for a trainee license whereby you will be able to teach paying learners. This is optional but can improve your skills as a Driving Instructor
Whilst working on a franchise for any Driving School you will be provided with all paperwork and customers in order to run the business.
You will be required to provide a duel controlled car ( we offer full assistance and advice. You will also pay a weekly fee to the Driving School.