Driving School Terms
- offers are for only provisional driving license of beginner and intermediate standard learners and are only available for a limited time.
- where false information is provided on the initial contact by the learner driver with regards to their experience the full hourly rate may be required on the initial lesson
- regular hourly driving lesson prices are fixed and may differ dependant on area, availability and instructor placed with.
- Offers are for only manual driving lessons at this time there are no such discounts available for automatic driving lessons due to demand.
- offers discussed and agreed will only be sustained when the learner driver commits to consecutive weekly lessons, cancellations of a driving lesson may null and void any offer.
- recommendation offers / cash-back incentives will be granted once the new customer has taken a set number of hours with the driving school.
- driving instructors have the right to increase the cost of the driving lesson price with 1 weeks notice.
- telephone offers may vary from internet offers
- driving Lesson Payments are non refundable and pupils should attend for lessons having taken no mediation,alcohol or drugs
- payment for driving lessons must be paid on the day unless block booked
- incentives and discounts are at the discretion of the driving school and based on information provided.
- not in conjunction with any other offer.
- the instructor has the right to cancel the learners driving lessons if their is reasonable cause.
- incentive 11th hour free can only be claimed after a continuous run of weekly lessons without any cancellation. This incentive may vary with instructors.
- Only one incentive can be taken in a period.
- Once a first driving lesson is booked it is seen that the learner commits and agrees to the terms of the driving school for lessons.
- Cancellation of a driving lesson must be made before 12pm the day before the lesson is due to take place. (this applies to those booked for a 1st lesson, an invoice will be issued)
- The cancellation fee charge is the cost of the driving lesson missed and is payable with no exceptions.
- Emergency cancellations are at the discretion of the driving school and generally a fee is still payable when short notice is given.
- your driving instructor has the right to refuse the car on the day of a test and cannot be responsible for the loss of test fees
- your driving instructor has the right to put a learner driver forward for a mock test with a colleague to ensure under pressure a test can be handled
- a learner must not book a practical driving test without the consent and badge number of the driving instructor
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL DRIVING INSTRUCTORS ARE SELF EMPLOYED AND ARE DEPENDABLE ON THEIR INCOME FROM THIS CAREER SO PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT AS IT COULD BENEFIT SOMEONE ELSE