WE DO NOT OFFER DEALS OR BLOCK DISCOUNTS FOR 1 – 2 LESSONS PER WEEK
Consider this – With fuel prices on the increase Driving Instructors offering cheap lessons will take short cuts to save on their outgoings which means the LEARNER WILL LOSE OUT!!
which one will save you money in the long run?
friendly advice : please avoid cheap driving lessons as you have heard the saying ‘you get what you pay for’ reduced driving time, lessons cut short, inexperienced instructors and avoid 10 hour deals as some of the lessons will be withheld till your test week therefore you are tied in !!
THE BETTER QUALITY OF TUITION THE LESS YOU WILL PAYOUT
DID YOU KNOW
- that all driving instructors are regularly assessed by the Driving Standards Agency
- that the higher the grade an instructor receives from the DSA the better quality teacher you will get THUS saving you money
- that over half the driving instructors on the road fail to miss mistakes that you make in the car because they have a standard grade
- that if the badge in the window is a pink triangle that the instructor is not fully qualified and is in training
- that if a badge is not displayed int he window then the driving instructor legally cannot take a payment for a lesson
WHY WASTE MONEY ON a driving instructor who is not very good at his job ?
CALL TODAY TO GET FREE informal advice from a grade A Driving Instructor about what to ask when calling around and how to choose
Remember you are getting high graded A Driving Instructors
52.40% of driving instructors are on the road teaching at low grade B level (only to an adequate standard) yet they charge the same rates if not more than us!!
WHY NOT GET THE ANSWER YOU NEED BY TAKING A ONE OFF EVALUATION WITH A SENIOR DRIVING INSTRUCTOR OF OUR TEAM.